Sarah Prager and Conor Kennedy will be speaking at this webinar hosted by Irwin Mitchell, exploring what the legal landscape could look like post-Brexit.
Along with Cheryl Palmer-Hughes and Jane Anderson of Irwin Mitchell, they will discuss the following and more:
- The current position on a Brexit deal vs a no-deal scenario
- How cross-border claims currently being pursued in the English courts will be affected
- What will happen if you need to make a claim involving an EU-based individual or company
- The latest on judgments obtained between now and the end of the year, and whether they can be enforced
- The Hague convention
- The Lugano convention
- Managing the unknowns in litigation.