In this virtual roundtable event for the Forum of Insurance Lawyers (FOIL), Sarah Prager and Richard Collier will lead the discussions on BI insurance and covid-19.
Questions for discussion include:
- What exactly did the High Court decide?
- Why did the High Court grant permission for appeal to the Supreme Court?
- Why have some insurers appealed but not others?
- Is the “contra proferentum” rule still an issue?
- How can future controversy in this area be avoided following the pandemic?
This will be an interactive session with plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
To register your interest visit the FOIL website – diary section for 9th November.