Junior (0-10 yrs call)
Before joining Chambers, Thomas was a Civil Servant with experience working in multiple Government Departments, including as a policy adviser on the UK-EU Withdrawal Agreement at the Department for Exiting the European Union. After being called to the Bar, he undertook his pupillage with the Government Legal Department, practising in public law in the fields of immigration, justice and security, human rights and public international law. During his second six, he regularly appeared in judicial review proceedings for the Secretary of State for the Home Department in the Upper Immigration Tribunal.
Thomas is a member of the Attorney General's 'Junior Junior' scheme and can take instructions from Government clients.
- BPTC - BPP Law School (Outstanding)
- GDL - University of Hertfordshire (Distinction)
- BA (Hons), Classics - University of Cambridge
- Lord Denning Scholarship, Lincoln's Inn
- Undergraduate Scholarship, King's College Cambridge