Senior (10+ yrs call)
Roderick is recognised within the Legal 500 2017 as “a counsel of choice for the MET in sensitive cases.”
His practice covers the breadth of Chambers' work but, he has a particular interest in regulatory and disciplinary work, both for and against regulators. However, his practice specialises in defending individuals subject to regulatory action by what is now the Financial Conduct Authority. He also advises on non-contentious matters relating to financial regulatory compliance.
Before joining Chambers he worked in an in-house legal department for a film production and financing company.
Police Law - leading juniors - Tier 3 - ‘He represents forces in alleged brutality and data protection cases.’
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- Personal Injuries Bar Association
- Chancery Bar Association
- Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers
- Brasenose College, Oxford (First Class degree in Modern History)
- BPP Law School, London (PGDip, Distinction)