Junior (0-10 yrs call)
In addition to his employment practice, Richard is an experienced regulatory tribunal advocate with extensive experience in cases concerning misconduct, criminal convictions, lack of conduct and health.
Prior to working at the self-employed Bar Richard worked for the Government Legal Department, HM Treasury and in financial services, in addition to working for a law firm in Texas representing death row prisoners. He has devoted part of his time to pro bono work through the Free Representation Unit and the Employment Law Association pro bono scheme, and was previously chair of a charity providing support to asylum seekers in South London.
- Direct Access Accredited
- LLB (Hons), University of Liverpool
- LLM Law and Economics, University College London
- Conkerton Memorial Prize for best overall examination performance, University of Liverpool
- Levitt Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn
- Employment Law Association
- Employment Law Bar Association
- Association of Regulatory & Disciplinary Lawyers
- Society of Labour Lawyers