Senior (10+ yrs call)
Legal 500 ranks Marc as a leading tier 5 junior for Professional Negligence commenting on his being “very experienced”.
- Goldsmith v Chittell  EWHC 630
The evidence showed an oral agreement for the payment of a fee of $1.3 million rather than the money being a loan
- Inspire Sports v Shorey  EWHC 2040
There is no requirement to obtain the permission of the High Court before bringing an application to commit for contempt of court resulting from the giving of false evidence in an affidavit.
- Monk v Cann Hall Primary School and Essex CC  1 AC 518
An employee escorted from the school premises was entitled to amend her claim for psychiatric injury as it was arguably outside the exclusion area delineated by Johnson v Unisys
- Personal Injuries Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- London Common Law and Commercial Bar Association