Senior (10+ yrs call)
His property practice encompasses:
- Commercial landlord and tenant claims, including rent reviews and business lease renewals under LTA 1954.
- Property damage disputes, involving tree roots and Japanese knotweed, and other nuisance claims.
- Section 84 LPA 1925 applications and restrictive covenants.
- Easements, rights of way, adverse possession and boundary disputes.
- Co-ownership and beneficial interest disputes.
- Options and rights of pre-emption.
- Assets of Community Value and the ACV Regs 2012.
- Public and private sector residential landlord and tenant claims.
- Farm business tenancies.
- Compulsory transfers under the School Standards and Framework Act 1998.
Justin is also a qualified mediator and is authorised to accept instruction under the Public Access Scheme.
- Bar in the Community
- Bar Pro Bono unit
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- Chancery Bar Association