Junior (0-10 yrs call)
Dominique regularly appears in trials and interim hearings in high value fast track and multi-track personal injury claims. She has a broad personal injury practice, acting for both claimants and defendants. Dominique has obtained numerous fundamental dishonesty findings and has made successful applications under section 57 of the Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015.
Dominique also acts in clinical negligence claims, as well as inquests. Dominique was recently involved in a £17.5 million brain injury case. She is regularly instructed to settle pleadings in cases, raising issues such as a failure to obtain informed consent and a failure to diagnose. Dominique also has acted in inquests raising Article 2 issues, as well as those involving a jury.
Prior to joining Chambers, Dominique worked as an usher for the Chief Coroner and Assistant Coroners at HM Coroners’ Court Surrey. Dominique also worked at the General Council of the Bar of England and Wales as a Policy Analyst.
Additionally, Dominique worked as an Associate Tutor in EU Law at the University of Surrey. Dominique further spent time volunteering for AvMA (Action Against Medical Accidents), where she assisted members of the public with healthcare related injuries.
Dominique thereafter read Law at the University of Surrey where she gained a First Class Honours degree.
Dominique gained a Very Competent in the Bar Professional Training Course, with Outstanding grades in modules including examination-in-chief and cross-examination.
- Acted for the family in the Inquest touching the death of Nigel Thomas Handscomb 
- Assisted Members of Chambers during pupillage in Spearman v Royal United Bath NHS Foundation Trust 
- Exhibition Award, Inner Temple (2015)
- Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award (2015)
- STARS Scheme Recipient [University of Surrey Top Achievers Recognised and Supported] (2013-2014)
- FFLM (Faculty of Forensic and Legal Medicine)
- Expert Witness Journal, Spring Issue (2019): "Experts in contempt - amend reports at your peril…"
- AvMA Lawyers Service Newsletter (2018): "Inquest into the death of Nigel Thomas Handscomb"