Year Of Call: 2001
Saleem is a specialist in civil claims against public authorities (in particular Child Abuse, Social Services, Education and Human Rights Act cases) and in Professional Negligence and Catastrophic Injury actions.
Public/Local Authority & Personal Injury
Due to his background in public law and human rights, Saleem has a consistently good track record of achieving good results for clients, insurers and groups. He offers sound advice and advocacy in Child Abuse and general civil areas of local authority liability, particularly with duty of care issues. He has also undertaken a number of complex catastrophic injury cases.
He has significant experience of professional negligence and especially TCC cases involving Architects, Surveyors, Engineers, Designers and associated professionals.
Amongst clients he is known for delivering excellent advice whilst always fighting their corners tenaciously.
Saleem is recognised within the Legal 500 2019 as “Approachable and thorough.”
Recent cases include:
- Group Actions in child and vulnerable adult/protected party cases.
- Appointed to the Abuse Commission panel for a redress scheme (2018).
- Construction actions with complex issues entailing Quantum, Limitation, Contribution, Adjudication etc.
- Education and Human Rights Act claims involving children and protected parties.
- Serious injury claims with experts in various disciplines.
Privacy Policies and Supporting Information: